Kolkata – The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 13 vacancies for Senior Resident and Tutor posts in ESI PGIMSR. The choice may be finished primarily based on the interview. ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative manipulate of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
The vacancies are inside the Department of- Anesthesia, Biochemistry, and Pathology. The date for Walk-in-Interview: 31st October 2019.
The vacancies are within the Department of- Pharmacology, Pathology, Anesthesia, Microbiology, and Physiology. The date for Walk-in-Interview: 30th October 2019.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Senior Resident put up?
1. Private exercise of any type will no longer be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining functions.
3. The Candidate decided on for engagement will execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. A hundred/-. The original agreement will be with the clinic, and its copy might be with the candidate. The cost of the stamp paper might be borne by using the candidate.
4. On engagement, Senior Residents could be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty thousand simplest) through Demand Draft in prefer of ESI Fund Account No. 1 when becoming a member of, which is refundable simplest after crowning glory of engagement period and on the production of “No dues certificate.”
5. Residential accommodation might be furnished to chose Senior Residents beneath Residency Scheme.
What are the Terms & Conditions for a Tutor put up?
1. Selected candidates shall be appointed in basic terms on a contractual basis.
2. The contractual length of Tutor is 365 days.
3. Private exercise of any kind will now not be allowed.
4. No TA/DA might be admissible for joining purposes.
5. The contractual engagement may be terminated/ discontinued on either side, giving one-month previous observation to this impact with no purpose.
6. Other phrases and conditions can be applicable as issued by way of the equipped authority on occasion.
7. This being a 12 months settlement, continuous absence for a period beyond 15 days will be handled as an abandonment of obligation. The contract can be terminated without any cause, and the protection deposit will be forfeited.
8. The contractual settlement for three hundred and sixty-five days may be carried out via settlement on Rs stamp paper. A hundred/-. The original settlement may be with the Medical College/ Hospital. The candidate can bear the cost of the stamp paper.
9. On engagement, Tutors might be required to deposit protection of ‘f z6ooo/-(Rupees Twenty six thousand simplest) via Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1, drawn on any scheduled financial institution payable at Kolkata on the time of joining, that’s refundable after finishing touch of agreement duration and on manufacturing of “No dues certificates.”
10. Hostel accommodation/quarters could be supplied challenge to availability.